MAGICAL AROUCA:516 BRIDGE + PASSADIÇOS DO PAIVA + FRECHA DA MIZARELA + MUSEU DAS PEDRAS PARIDEIRAS
We'll leave Lisbon to AROUCA, where we'll have a full day full of discoveries and adventures.
In the morning we will cross the 516 Bridge - the largest pedestrian bridge in the world + Passadiço do Paiva (4 km) We will have time for a PICNIC on the Passadiços! In the afternoon we will leave for Serra da Freita, Geosite of Freicha da Mizela and Visit to the Museum of Pedras Parideiras.
Marquês de Pombal
- Tour Leader
- MAPFRE Travel Insurance
- Entrance to the Arouca Bridge 516
- Guided tour of Serra da Freita
- Guided visit to Casa das Pedras Parideiras
- Route on the Paiva Walkway
- Snack on board
- Tour bus tour.
- Any meal that wasn't mentioned
- Any entrance that wasn't mentioned
- Any personal costs
- Maximum departure times tolerance of 5 minutes. Please arrive with 20 minutes in advance. - Passengers who do not respect boarding timetables will not be reimbursed as the trip will follow on the scheduled time. - There are no extra stops. - Photo identification documents are extremely important for all passengers. - Boarding will not be allowed without presentation of document with photo. - There is no marked seats, these are marked exclusively in order of reservation. - Itinerary may change if there are not operating conditions for its realization. - Rain is not a factor for cancellations. - We are not responsible for the loss of personal objects throughout the tour; - It is permanently prohibited to consume alcoholic beverages or food inside the vehicle, - It is mandatory to use a Mask within the bus. - The use of the car seat/EGG is mandatory for children, it's the parents' responsibility to take it. - TIMETABLES WILL BE FOLLOWED IN RESPECT TO EVERYONE. PASSANGERS WILL TAKING FULL RESPONSIBILITY TO RETURN TO LISBON IF THEY ARE NOT AT THE INDICATED DEPARTING PLACE AND TIME;
Encontre aqui as melhores viagens, excursões, viagens, pacotes, passeios, festivais, caminhadas e eventos! Viajar pode ser mais barato do que ficar na sua própria cidade!