Explore Serra da Estrela with an agency committed to providing the best snow experience, our experiences are unique and exclusive in the region, providing unique sensations.
We are specialists when it comes to Serra da Estrela, we respect this mountain range, thinking about the best ways of sustainable tourism, such as promoting the local economy, conservation, and encouragement of reforestation after the last big fire.
It was in Serra da Estrela that we were born, and we are proud to have it stamped on our logo.
We are an agency registered with Turismo De Portugal under RNAVT Nº 9496, embark on a safe and guaranteed journey.
WE ONLY CLIMB WITH SNOW - Official partnership with Meteoestrela, you can check SERRA WEBCAMS in real time: https://www.meteoestrela.pt
We will leave the boarding points towards Serra da Estrela. Our first stop will be at Torre da Serra da Estrela: It is the highest point in Serra da Estrela and also in mainland Portugal, and the second highest in Portugal, with the altitude of 1993 meters. Get ready to see the snow up close.
Right there we will visit Serra da Estrela Ski Resort, a partner of Natur Trip 🎿: Covered by a blanket of snow from December to April, this small ski resort is located in Serra da Estrela, near the Tower. The ski resort has infrastructure for the practice of winter sports and modern chair lifts. It is possible to rent equipment for skiing and snowboarding at this location. This ski resort has 9 slopes, with a total of 7.7 km, considered good for beginner skiers, but there are also slopes for more advanced skiers.
Lots of entertainment and music at the restaurant "O Chalé" at the Serra da Estrela Ski Resort where we can have lunch and spend an afternoon.
Stop At: Tower
We will leave the boarding points towards Serra da Estrela. Our first stop will be at Torre da Serra da Estrela: The tour is the highest point in Serra da Estrela and also in mainland Portugal, and the second highest in Portugal, with the altitude of the Tower being 1993 meters. Get ready to see the snow up close. In this place we will visit the Commercial Center of the region, with regional cheeses, wines and other regional foods.
Stop At: Ski Resort of Serra da Estrela
The time has come to enjoy an experience that only Natur Trip can do for you. At this point you can practice snow sports, such as SKI and SNOWBOARDING next to the SKI station (additional cost). We provide all assistance for the purchase of additional items, you just arrive and fall straight into the snow. In the place there is a partner restaurant of Natur Trip, the only restaurant in the Station, where we will enjoy a typical regional lunch with a special price for our customers. On the terrace, lots of sound and fun with a DJ and music of all genres and tastes.
At 17:00 we will return to Lisbon.
FULL LUNCH MENU (comprising: SOUP + MAIN COURSE (the place offers 2 options of meat OR chicken OR vegan option) + DESSERT + 1 DRINK (of your choice: wine/water/soda/imperial) AMOUNT: + 16€ (ADULT) + 8 € (FROM 2 TO 10 YEARS)
SANDWICHES MENU (sandwiches + soup + 1 BEVERAGE (of your choice: wine/ water/ soft drink/ imperial) VALUE + 8€ (ADULT) + 4 € (FROM 2 TO 10 YEARS)
SPECIAL VALUE FOR NATUR TRIP CLIENTS in partnership with Restaurante O Chalé, the only dining option in the ski resort. Natur Trip customers have a discount at Buffet A Torre, the only restaurant in the Serra da Estrela tower.
- Superior standard buses (top of the range);
- WiFi on board;
- Snack on board;
- Extra Travel Insurance;
- Loan of blankets for heating;
- USB plugs for charging;
- Photo Coverage;
- Discounts for Natur Trip customers;
- Contribution to Reforestation in Serra da Estrela;
- Possibility of Snow Sports Practices (Price separately);
- 2 professional drivers for greater safety;
- Sound and DJ to warm up;
- Welcome Shot 🍷.
- It has no commercial presentations, nobody will force you to buy anything
- Entrances to Monuments
- Coffee and snacks
- FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL - We have a partnership with the Serra da Estrela Ski Resort. Go to http://www.skiserradaestrela.com/ and get all the information.
- Maximum departure times tolerance of 5 minutes. Please arrive with 20 minutes in advance. - Passengers who do not respect boarding timetables will not be reimbursed as the trip will follow on the scheduled time. - There are no extra stops. - Photo identification documents are extremely important for all passengers. - Boarding will not be allowed without presentation of document with photo. - There is no marked seats, these are marked exclusively in order of reservation. - Itinerary may change if there are not operating conditions for its realization. - Rain is not a factor for cancellations. - We are not responsible for the loss of personal objects throughout the tour; - It is permanently prohibited to consume alcoholic beverages or food inside the vehicle, - It is mandatory to use a Mask within the bus. - The use of the car seat/EGG is mandatory for children, it's the parents' responsibility to take it. - TIMETABLES WILL BE FOLLOWED IN RESPECT TO EVERYONE. PASSANGERS WILL TAKING FULL RESPONSIBILITY TO RETURN TO LISBON IF THEY ARE NOT AT THE INDICATED DEPARTING PLACE AND TIME;
Find here the best trips, excursions, travels, packages, tours, festivals, hikes and events! Traveling can be cheaper than staying in your own town !